Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love Cottage Season

10- I don't need to worry about laundry.  Everyone is wearing their cleanest dirty shirt!
9- Campfire is the new eau de toilette... long lasting and everyone's wearing it!
8- I get to blame any new found blemish on a bug bite.
7- My biggest concern is how to position my muskoka chair to optimize sun.
6- It's the only time of year I'll eat a hotdog.
5- We get to listen to "The Wolf" radio station all day long.
4- I swap my workout with a paddleboat ride.
3- A great excuse to buy new sunglasses.
2- S'mores..... need I say more.
1- Singing around the camfire with family, friends, and other cottagers.

2 comments:

  1. I also like the fact that I calculate the time to complete a project in beer consumption. i.e. "That is a 3 beer job!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post, ten great reasons. I also love cottage season because it's the one time of the year when I look good in a Tilly hat and flip flops!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete