Sunday, February 20, 2011

Show and Tell: Birch Tree Mural

Birch Forest wallpaper mural
During my inspiring walk through the home show today, I stumbled upon a company (muralunique.com) for prepasted mural wallpaper.  The murals are designed from original art work/photography of Canadian artists.  I fell in love with the birch forest mural above!  I plan on adding the mural to a small accent/feature wall in the man cave (also referred to by myself but never my husband as the "mom cave").  At the top of our property on Rice Lake, there is a small birch forest.  This project will bring a little bit of our island property into our home.  A nice merger of the two worlds!  Love to bring the outdoors in!

I will update this post once the project is complete.  This will most likely by a Fall project as cottage season is just around the corner and property projects will prevail!

No comments:

Post a Comment